Study Permit

Confirm you are eligible

Answer a few questions to get started:

Do you currently reside in Canada?

About Study Permits

If you want to undertake education or training in Canada, you must first obtain a study permit to enter Canada (with some exceptions).  To qualify for a study permit, you must have:

  • a letter of acceptance from a designated learning institute (DLI)
  • show proof of funds for travel to and from Canada, tuition, and for living expenses during the study period
  • complete biometric and medical requirements.

Some student categories do not require a study permit.  Immigrate Simply will let you know if this applies to you based on your responses. 

If you require a study permit, a formal application with supporting documentation must be submitted.  Immigrate Simply helps you through the process – first to confirm you require a study permit, than follow the steps to generate the forms you require for a study permit application.  Depending on your situation, you may need to complete as many as five forms.  These will all be determined by the answers you provide.

Also if you are entering for the purposes of study or temporary work, apply for these permits.  A TRV will be issued together with your work or study permit if approved.

Immigrate Simply saves you time and money by:

  • Streamlining the process of entering information 

  • Providing hints and tips alongside questions

  • Printing all the immigration forms you need for your application with the information you entered

Download your completed application and checklist from Immigrate Simply and save it.

Provide the required documents listed on the checklist.  

Submit all to IRCC to apply for your Study Permit.  Simple.

©  Immigrate Simply. All rights reserved.